A great fiducial marker
Helps improve radiation therapy
Industry leading thin needles
Also on MRI, thanks to unique material
Multiple cut-outs allow the marker to fold
Safe to use in almost any inner organ
- Adrenal gland
- Cervix and other gynecologic organs
- Oligomets in abdomen
- Inguinal metastases
- Head & neck
Enabling state of the art radiotherapy
- TrueBeam Auto-Beam-Hold
- Frameless SBRT
- Proton treatments
- CyberKnife treatments
- Tomotherapy treatments
Image used with permission of Elekta
Fiducial marker based IGRT vs. CBCT (without markers)
- Faster, safer and easier positioning using either orthogonal 2D images or marker detection software on kV/CBCT.
- Enabling tracking of intrafraction motion.
- Providing confidence to hypofractionate.
Gold Anchor vs. traditional fiducial markers
- Reduced complications from implantation.
- Less costly to implant percutaneously than endoscopically.
- Shorter lead times.