Naslund Medical AB
Naslund Medical Inc.
150 N Michigan Ave, Suite 1950
Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Phone: (312) 212 3470
Fax: (312) 277 6688
Naslund Medical Inc.
Naslund Medical Inc. has been active on the US market for the last 5 years with a consistent growth and is now looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager to cover the Northeast.
Our customers have found that Gold Anchor enables them to: – reduce complication rates from marker implantation – shorten lead times – treat more patients – easily fuse CT and MR images – reduce CT artifacts – reduce dose perturbation in proton therapy. The unique marker design provides superior tissue attachment. The marker is also visible on MRI. All this makes Gold Anchor ideal for radiotherapy and SBRT.
A Regional Sales Manager for the Northeast will have the responsibility for growing the sales revenue and developing new business in the territory in line with the goals and visions setup by Naslund Medical. It is our expectation that the candidate exhibits a strong professional drive and can work independently as well as in a team. To be successful the candidate should have experience from sales within the radiotherapy and/or urology-field and thereby be comfortable in the hospital setting and familiar with doing business in such environment. Further it is an expectation that the candidate at all times is up to date with programs, products and have an updated knowledge about radiotherapy treatments and the market for fiducial markers.
Your responsibilities include:
- Drive sales revenue in line with sales budget, agreed sales activities and sales strategies.
- Frequent customer/prospect visits including training, education, demonstrations, presentations, in-services and procedural observations.
- Establishment of key relationships with parties involved in the sales process such as; Physicians, Physicists, Nurses, Technicians, Materials Management, Directors, Administrators etc.
- Development of well-functioning strategic relationships with key opinion leaders and key accounts.
- Clinical excellence for each application of Gold Anchor.
- Staying current on Gold Anchor products and the market for fiducial markers including competitive knowledge and current knowledge of radiotherapy and its development.
- Working with professionalism, strong business ethics and integrity according to our Code of Conduct.
- Maintaining records of sales activities in our CRM system.
- Reporting to VP Sales in a timely and consistent manner.
- Participate in exhibitions and events.
- Forward administrative work to sales support in a timely and consistent manner.
- Extensive travelling.
We are looking for someone with:
- At least 3-5 years of relevant sales experience from the radiotherapy and/or the urology-field with documented sales success.
- A Bachelor’s degree or an advanced degree.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Skills in use of PC applications such as Outlook, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Medical Device experience is preferred.
To apply for the job as Regional Sales Manager Northeast for Gold Anchor submit your application to email@example.com