Gold Anchor can be tracked with the Cyberknife® system
- It is recommended to insert Gold Anchor as a ball shaped or tadpole shaped marker.
- However, 10 mm Gold Anchor markers can also be tracked when inserted as a line shape marker.
Example: Liver metastasis
Gold Anchor has so far been used for Cyberknife® treatments of lung, liver, pancreas, adrenal gland, and prostate.
- CyberKnife-based prostate cancer patient radioablation – Article (Gliwice, Poland)
- CyberKnife markers visible on CT and MRI – Poster at the SRS/SBRT Scientific Meeting 2014 (Austin CyberKnife)
- Using foldable Gold Anchor markers for fiducial tracking with the CyberKnife – Presentation at the 2011 CyberKnife® Robotic Radiosurgery Summit (Philadelphia CyberKnife)
Note: Cyberknife is one of the trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Accuracy Incorporated in the United States and other countries.