Synchrony with CyberKnife and Radixact
Gold Anchor can be tracked in real-time with Accuray Synchrony® available on Cyberknife® and Radixact® Systems.
- It is recommended to insert Gold Anchor as a ball shaped or tadpole shaped marker.
- However, 10 mm Gold Anchor markers can also be tracked when inserted as a line shaped marker.
Gold Anchor has so far been used for CyberKnife® and Radixact® treatments of lung, liver, pancreas, adrenal gland, breast and prostate.
- Safety and efficacy of fiducial marker implantation for robotic stereotactic body radiation therapy with fiducial tracking – One Gold Anchor per lesion in 80 lung patients, Article (Paris, France).
- SBRT using the Synchrony® system and Gold Anchor can deliver a large dose accurately and safely – Article (Kanagawa, Japan)
- CyberKnife-based prostate cancer patient radioablation – Three Gold Anchors per prostate in 200 patients, Article (Gliwice, Poland)
- CyberKnife markers visible on CT and MRI – Poster at the SRS/SBRT Scientific Meeting 2014 (Austin CyberKnife)
- Using foldable Gold Anchor markers for fiducial tracking with the CyberKnife – Presentation at the 2011 CyberKnife® Robotic Radiosurgery Summit (Philadelphia CyberKnife)
Note: Cyberknife, Radixact and Synchrony are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Accuracy Incorporated in the United States and other countries.