A great fiducial marker
Helps improve radiation therapy
Minimally invasiveIndustry leading thin needles
Great visibilityAlso on MRI, thanks to unique material
Instant stabilityMultiple cut-outs allow the marker to fold
Safe to use in almost any inner organ
Enabling state of the art radiotherapy
Image used with permission of Elekta
Fiducial marker based IGRT vs. CBCT (without markers)
- Faster, safer and easier positioning using either orthogonal 2D images or marker detection software on kV/CBCT.
- Enabling tracking of intrafraction motion.
- Providing confidence to hypofractionate.
Gold Anchor vs. traditional fiducial markers
- Reduced complications from implantation.
- Less costly to implant percutaneously than endoscopically.
- Shorter lead times.